I used SnagIt 10, but have used Camtasia in the past. Both great products.
I still have the same issue. Came to www.techsideline.com, did not log in. Went directly to this forum to read this post. While reading the post, clicked login on the upper right. It logged me in. Then I clicked reply to reply to your post and it asked me to log in again. Very strange. Let me do some testing on my laptop's firefox.
Strangely, it is now working after i logged in with vbulletin.
1) Came directly to this post to read it, unauthenticated,
2) Logged in using the upper right login.
3) Clicked Reply, and was prompted by vbulletin to login.
4) Closed firefox
5) Opened firefox, came directly back to this post, unauthenticated.
6) Logged in using the upper right login.
7) Was able to post without having to reauth through Vbulletin.
TechSideline.com (a.k.a. TSL) is an independent publication that is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Virginia Tech or the Virginia Tech Athletic Department. This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox or MS Internet Explorer at a video resolution of 1024x768 or higher. For more details, including a list of TechSideline staff, see our Contact Page. All original material and images are copyrighted by TechSideline.com and may not be reused or reprinted without permission.