How to use this stylesheet on Google Chrome:
1. Download this file http://db.tt/59UIy8Vs (you'll need it later)
2. Open file in Notepad or something like that and keep it open somewhere in the background
3. Open Google Chrome browser.
4. Go to Settings > Tools > Extensions ...
5. If you don't have it, download extension Stylebot
6. click on Get More Extensions > Search for "Stylebot" > download and install it
7. After installation return to extensions list (Settings > Tools > Extensions)
8. Click on Stylebot "Options"
9. Click on "Add New Style..."
10. Enter URL (this is important!!!): http://www.techsideline.com/forums/
11. Copy and paste contents of the TEXT file you have downloaded in the body of the Stylebot stylesheet:
12. Click "Save", Go to TSL and browse.
Mon Feb 13 2012, 07:35 PM #8
Last edited by Russian Hokie; Wed Feb 15 2012 at 04:35 PM.