Chris Colston’s Hokie Football Annual
Written by Virginia Tech insider and award-winning writer Chris Colston, the 2012 HokieFootball Annual is “The Book of Tech.” Colston presents 11 information-packed chapters on the past, present and future of the Hokie football program. If you need a Hokie fix to get you through the summer, this is it, my friend.
We challenge you to find a single more comprehensive piece of literature about Tech football. Chapter by chapter, Colston takes you through the transition of Virginia Tech program, from its struggles in the 1970s to the Frank Beamer era and how he turned things around.
Other chapters include:
- A revealing profile of defensive coordinator Bud Foster.
- A detailed look back at the most important season of Frank Beamer’s career.
- A tribute to the broadcasting duo of Bill Roth and Mike Burnop.
- A round table preview of the season with Daily Press columnist David Teel and “Inside Hokie Sports” editor Jimmy Robertson.
- Game-by-game predictions.
- Detailed insider position-by-position analysis.
- Q&A’s with such Hokies stars as Logan Thomas, Bruce Taylor, James Gayle and Kyle Fuller.
- Profiles of the Tech assistant coaches, presenting them in a way you’ve never seen before.
- An analysis of Virginia Tech’s 2012 recruiting class with recruiting expert Brian Mohr, with a look to 2013.
In addition to all that, you also get Chapters on An Appreciation of Blacksburg, a review of the 2011 Sugar Bowl season, updates of all NFL Hokies, a “Cheat Sheet Depth Chart” for easy name and numerical reference, ACC schedules, Hokie Mania photo gallery and fun facts galore.
In all, Colston tells the story of Virginia Tech football in the way only he can, with anecdotes and the perspective of someone who has studied the program for over 40 years.
To take advantage of this offer, click on the “Buy Now” button below to get started.