- Indian River (Chesapeake, VA) sophomore defensive end Andrew Brown revealed last night on Facebook that Ohio State has now come through with an offer. The 6’4″, 280-pound prospect also has offers from Georgia Tech, Illinois, North Carolina, N.C. State, South Florida, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
- Bayside (Virginia Beach, VA) defensive back/wide receiver Quin Blanding has landed offers from Ohio State and Illinois. The 6’1″, 195-pound sophomore previously had offers from Connecticut, East Carolina, North Carolina, N.C. State, Vanderbilt, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
- Chancellor (Fredericksburg, VA) assistant coach Chris Lam provided offer updates this week on 2013 defensive back/wide receiver Chris Holmes and 2014 offensive tackle Steven Moss. South Carolina has now offered the 6’2″, 190-pound Holmes, who had previously earned offers from East Carolina, Marshall, Ohio, Old Dominion and West Virginia.
Moss, a 6’5″, 270-pound sophomore, has scored offers from Illinois and Virginia to go along with East Carolina, N.C. State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech.
- Oscar Smith (Chesapeake, VA) wide receiver Zack Jones is now up to two offers: Illinois and Virginia. Illinois offered earlier this week per a report by Recruit757.com.
- Also from Recruit757.com, 2014 wide receiver Jamil Kamara has now picked up Illinois to go along with previous BCS offers from Boston College, Vanderbilt, Virginia and Virginia Tech. Kamara, who played his freshman and sophomore seasons at Princess Anne High School (Virginia Beach, VA), has now transferred to Lake Taylor in Norfolk.
- Thomas Dale (Chester, VA) head coach Kevin Tucker reported earlier this week that Virginia extended an offer to 2014 LB/S CJ Reavis. Virginia Tech had offered previously.